-I will give the right medicine to the patient so that he/she will be better.I will do my best to make the patient comfortable and happy.
2. Why should the home nurse monitor the vital signs of the patient?
-The home nurse must monitor the vital signs because they need to know how the patient feels.
3. How do you take the body temperature, pulse rate, respiratory rate and blood pressure of the patient?
-By using the thermometer,two finger,stethoscope.
promote comfort to the patient?
- Home nursing by your family members.
5. How will you differentiate signs from symptoms of illnesses and
-Symptoms you can feel it and signs
6. If you are the doctor, what will be your basis in giving the diagnosis for your patient?